My pricing is the same for BOTH family and newborn sessions.
Each half hour of session time is $150 and includes:
CHECK OUT BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- typically last at least one hour (sometimes two)
- we will spend time in your home and comfy space doing things like "making baby smile", and "tickling baby's toes".
- we will take some posed images of you holding baby/family images
- baby is the boss
- typically last a half hour to one hour
- from couples to large families, or group family gatherings, I've got you covered with a variety of poses, lifestyle options and a whole lot of fun!
additional editing/object removal
8X10 20pg Hardcover Book
(50 image maximum)
Do you shoot weddings?
What should I wear to my photo session?
Can I extend the session on the day of?
Do I have to order prints through you?
Yes, but after years of photographing them primarily, I am ready for a bit of a break so I do not advertise for them. If you are interested to have your wedding photographed by me, please contact me DIRECTLY and I can send you more information.
I suggest wearing something that you feel comfortable in, first and foremost. It should also be something you can see yourself wearing again and again. Please do not buy an outfit that isn't "you" just to match the color of the leaves!
You know yourself best - just stay true to that and you'll look amazing!
Yes! We would just have to adjust your session price accordingly. The longer the session, the more photos you get! Yay!
No. All of your digital files are YOURS once they are edited and available for downloading. That means you can do whatever you'd like with them (within reason and contract guidelines).